Getting Started with Responsive Web Design
Responsive Web Design has been a buzzword since the term was first coined in May 2010. Come find out what this emerging technology is all about as you are introduced to the basics of Responsive Web Design. We'll cover your current options when it comes to designing your own website and we'll also discuss emerging best practices and a few examples from industry leaders. We will also take a look at how you can test your responsive design without owning one of each device out there.
Anyone interested in creating one website for every device
Basic CSS and HTML experience
What the audience will learn
- What is responsive Web Design and how does it work
- When is responsive Web Design appropriate?
- Pro/Cons of using a framework
- Fixed vs Fluid layout
- Best Practices for developing a site
- Common Misconceptions
- Who is using responsive web design?